martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Corny issue

Once again I have my heart in my hands and I'm not afraid to give it to you. Most of the time whatever you do you make me simply happy. Happiness like these must be a crime. And sometimes when you wonder about your future you make me more happy, but sometimes I wish I could tickle over your ribs, because you say all that crap and makes me sad. Then when I play music and I finally get to a record you love I feel connected with you. If I close my eyes I see you dancing with me a love song. I'm not sure if I just imagine your height, your arm around my waist, the way you smell, your skin, your lips even the way you look at me. Do I have to say that my heart is in your hands? Because your hands as my hands are your: work, history, scarves, and whatever in a romantic way I remember of you every time I close my eyes. When I remember to pray to a forgotten god. I pray for you, for me, for a begging, a happy ever lasting end, a family, maybe a dog, making barbecues, baking chocolate cupcakes, I dream I will follow you wherever you want. But for today I must sleep to stop this public corny issue.

No hay comentarios: